Hello hello hello,
Welcome to day 2/7 of daily social media hacks.
Today I’m going to be telling you about a LinkedIn hack that will get you more customers.
What is I told you that LinkedIn is actually letting your prospects see your competitors whilst they are on your profile?
Yup, it happening right under your nose but not for long 😉
If you notice, there’s a people also viewed section on the right-hand side of a profile whenever you go to someone’s profile.
That is comprised of largely your competitors or people like you. But don’t worry you can turn it off.
I personally turned off the “people also viewed” section on my LinkedIn profile because it is a distraction to those visiting my profile. I want visitors to explore my profile for as long as possible and not get distracted by others.
So here’s how you turn it off.
- Go to your setting
- Click on ‘Account Preferences’
- You can manage your account and experience from here.
- You can change your feed preferences and customize your feed.
- Change the ‘People also viewed’ settings.
- Click on ‘People also viewed’ to turn off this setting from your LinkedIn profile.
Now, you can breathe a sigh of relief, because now all your prospects will stay on your profile.