Hello hello hello,
Welcome to day 6/7 of social media hacks.
Landing in your inbox to tell you a proven way to get more reach for your Instagram stories.
I have a 25% story-view rate which is way more than the industry standards.
And here is how I achieved it!
- Hyper-personalized stories so that my audience can relate to me, my life, and that one story.
- Tagging relevant people and brands for better reach (coming from their audience).
- Doing talking stories and adding captions so that people can either read or listen. This improves the overall engagement.
- Giving a 24-hour break. If there is something big or huge that I want to publish then I always pause for 24 hours, make my account look dead, and then post a story. This way, your content-hungry audience engages more.
- I use engagement stickers. Be it QnA, polls, or other interactive stickers – I use them so that my audience feels involved.
- Always adding value to my story. Giving short tips here and there.
These tricks have marvelously worked for my Instagram.
Do A/B test them and let us know the results.
With this, we come to the end of the 7-day value bomb, but this is just the beginning.
We hope you found value in it, and if you did then you’ll find even more value in our course. (subtle plugin hehe)
No, but really, if you want to grow your social media following to get clients, better jobs and brand collabs, our course is the one-stop solution for it.
Here’s the link to it: https://crackthosesocials.com/social-media-course/
See you all, every Friday, in your box with a new piece of hack for you.